Sunday, January 29, 2012

Words from my Author

God spoke these words to me last night (January 28, 2012) in a moment of weakness:
(who would have thought that God is a poet!)

There will be a day
just you wait and see
that what I AM putting you through
is where you need to be
perhaps your heart is hurting
and you just want to shout
but trust in ME little one
I AM your only way out
tears are falling down your face
and anger fills your heart
but remember MY dear child
I saved you with MY grace
this life you live is not your own
I gave it for MY service
but how you choose to use it
well
I have a greater purpose
trust in ME with all you have
because I know what's best
put your faith in ME dear one
because I'VE paid the rest

2 comments:

  1. Very Neat sister! God is always ready with His words of wisdom when we are ready to listen! He knows the perfect timing and has a purpose for every insight he reveals. I am so glad that you are willing to listen even if it doesn't relieve the pain at the moment. It will and you will be glad you wrote it down! You will be so amazed what comes out of this! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this :) Even more now that I've read it again... God is so good! Love that guy ;)

    ReplyDelete

Haircut

Haircut