Monday, October 19, 2015

Briefly Updated

I'd like to be able to write a beautiful little ditty about my life as of late. But, I think there are just too many changes to report that it will not be a quick jot and the timer on my library computer only has 34 minutes left. But, I can give you bullet points. So, here goes:

1) Noah has been promoted to supervisor and today was the start of his new position at his new store.
2) I've been - thankfully - relieved of my 60-70 hour work weeks - people still laugh when I say I'm only working 48 hours per week.
3) I was outrageously spoiled by my friends and family for my 23rd birthday: surprise pedicures and dinner with 5 fabulous people whom I love, a trip up to WA by my lovely parents, and a couple of the most useful camping tools I could have (and probably did) ask for.
4) We love living in Monroe - thank the Lord my heart was finally changed. I cannot imagine living anywhere else.
5) My oldest nephew turned 16 and got his first car; 2 things I simply am unable to wrap my head around.
6) Beloved changed to Wednesday nights at our apartment and it has been so different and sweet.
7) I've been constantly reminded how L O V E D I am by the One True God and He has shown me that in a multitude of ways over the past months. And, undoubtedly will continue to show me over the course of my life.

I know it is short, but that is the best I can do for now. As I continue to commit to decorating our home and making it more...homey...I will do my best to share some photos. But, here I leave you, mildly updated and more in the loop. How can you stop and appreciate the things in your life? Even if it is only a 12 hour decrease in work hours - there is always something to be thankful for.

'Tis the season :)

The timer is now at 24 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haircut

Haircut