Saturday, March 23, 2013

Values

Sitting in a coffee shop, I overhear a man say, "I told her to just terminate now."

He was talking about life.

He was referring to his daughter and how she is so young and pregnant. I just can not believe it! Let's address my folly to be fair - I should not have been eavesdropping. End of story. He has the freedom and ability to feel how he feels and express what he expresses and I should not be judging. However, I just realized the state of our world!

Since when is it okay to tell YOUR baby what she should do with HER baby?! Let alone, to tell her that she should kill her baby. Wow. It saddens me to know that people feel that life should be ended just because of how young someone is. Granted, a girl may be ill-prepared to take care of a child at a young age, but nevertheless, it is life. Precious, God-given life. There is no telling how that baby's life will turn out, but it is fair to say that the child will, in the least, have life!

My heart breaks over the fact that this baby will enter life with the reality that someone wanted it dead. Wow.

Values - what are they?
And, where does the reality of life take importance?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haircut

Haircut