Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Farewell.

In honor of "Changing Seasons," I will be starting a new blog journey. I am not sure how many, if any, avid followers I have, but for those who are, please consider this a formal announcement of the dissolving of this blog, and the beginning of a brand new blog! I am excited to start this new journey, as I plan to add faithfully to the new blog, as well as give some insights into what being a modern-day stay-at-home mom looks like. And as always, I will be focusing on how the Lord is working in my life; teaching me to be more like Him in my love, my actions, my thoughts, and words. If you'd like to continue to follow along, head on over to:

sincerelyelisabeth.blogspot.com

Thank you for following me through college, and welcome to the journey through the newest season of my life: parenthood. Warning: uncharted territory ahead, please proceed with grace, patience, and a willingness to read along.

Lovingly,
Elisabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haircut

Haircut